DjangoBooks.com

Gonzalo Bergara Quartet looking for shows north west

gonegone New
edited June 2009 in CD, DVD, and Concert Reviews Posts: 27
Hello everybody we are working on another trip up north to make our way to djanogfest NW, and we have a few days open in the middle so i thought about asking here.
September 21, 22 and 23.
Sep 20th we are in Eugene, and September 24th we need to be at the island.

so maybe 22 in portland??, 23 seattle??

any ideas???

thanks guys

Gonzalo

Comments

• PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio
    Gonzalo - we'd love to have you visit Portland. There's a handful of us on this site with regular gigs, who hopefully can get something sorted out for you. I will make sure they read this post. Cheers Phil
  • djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator
    I think that would be awesome. It will be nice to start Djangofest a little early.

By the way, I think this place (near my house) might be sortof a cool place to have a little concert: http://pdxguitarsociety.com/meetings.html . (There is a small picture of the auditorium on that web page.) It is the regular arena for local classical guitar concerts and it has seating for around 50 I think? It might be a better venue than the Alberta St. Public House.

Gonzalo, if you call them ( http://www.communitymusiccenter.org ) and book it, im sure that all of us in Portland will help. I don't know what they charge but it cant be much if they can afford to have tiny classical guitar concerts there.
  • jasonscaravanjasonscaravan UtahNew
    I am in.

Jason