DjangoBooks.com

Bireli lick

Comments

• dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    oh shoot, i must ve deleted it when i revamped my entire website!!! i dont have it anymore... surely someone must have saved it on his computer!!
  • kevorkazitokevorkazito Winnipeg Manitoba Canada✭✭
    BUMP...

Does anyone happen to have this tab? I just bought this DVD and was doing some searches here and my heart skipp'd a beat when I read this.

Would you be so kind as to email it to me at: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->.

TIA.
  • BonesBones Moderator
    I have the DVD. If someone can tell me how to make a clip of that track in .wmv format I'll try to transcribe it. I am on a PC.

Thanks
    Bones wrote:
    I have the DVD. If someone can tell me how to make a clip of that track in .wmv format I'll try to transcribe it. I am on a PC.

Thanks

I'm on Mac so I don't know how to do that.

But I am curious though, does that allow you to slow down in some program so you can figure it out?
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Yes, if it is in .wmv format (for a video clip) or .mp3 (for audio only) I can slow it down to half speed using windows media player. Not the best setup but it's what I have on the computer.

Usually I can find the clip on Youtube but this version of Vipers Dream isn't on there so I need to figure out how to get the clip off of the DVD.
    Bones wrote:
    Yes, if it is in .wmv format (for a video clip) or .mp3 (for audio only) I can slow it down to half speed using windows media player. Not the best setup but it's what I have on the computer.

Usually I can find the clip on Youtube but this version of Vipers Dream isn't on there so I need to figure out how to get the clip off of the DVD.

Hey Bones, that's a great idea. I guess whatever works. I don't know how to get it off my DVD either. But I'll ask around and see if someone can do it. I'll post back if I can get an extracted copy onto youtube.
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Great. If it works and you can please post the whole track and I'll try to transcribe as much as I can figure out (I have not done much Bireli, only Django, so we'll see...)
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    VLC Media Player is freeware that allows you to capture a video clip you are watching in the program, to another format. It's site has downloads for PC and Mac.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Thanks I'll check that out!
  • BonesBones Moderator
    It may be my lack of computer skills or my old crappy computer but that software didn't work for me.

Any other ideas or can someone else post the clip in .wmv format?

thanks