DjangoBooks.com

DJANGOFEST NORTHWEST 2007

2»

Comments

• djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator
    Chance is small that I will actually be at the campground now. I am going to stay at my brothers house in Clinton.

Anyways, I will be wandering around Langley and wanting to jam. If anyone wants to truly have a super intense one-on-one jam, just ask me. I love to play long versions of tunes and just lose myself in the music and swap solos.
  • djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator
    The campground turned out to be great. The public showers worked good. The only thing I didn't like was that the campground grass was growing out of a sand bar or something. I guess that is what you get from a campground next to the ocean. My shoes got really sandy because of the wet grass.

Hopefully next year we get luckier with the weather but this year it was totally tolerable.

Also, that movie theatre in downtown Langely sits 200 people and has a little 10ft deep stage in the front where you could theoretically hold a gypsy jazz concert. Just a thought... cuz I bet its cheaper than WICA and would work great for single acts.