DjangoBooks.com

La folle with Matelot and mystery tune

2»

Comments

• BarengeroBarengero Auda CityProdigy
    Hi Trumbology,

yes its true. This version of the Double LP has some different tracks than the one that is described on Dajngostation:

http://www.djangostation.com/article.ph ... che=viseur

Best,
    Barengero
  • scotscot Virtuoso
    I'm not so sure about this. All the tunes on LP 1 listed here came from the "Swing Accordeon" sessions of 16 and 19 May 1971 except for "This Girl's in Love with You", which is from a session on 8 May 1969, and "Age of Aquarius" which was from a session on 19 May 1969. On "This Girl..." the guitarists were Rene Duchaussoir, Francis Gimenez and Ernest Alesi on electric guitar, and on "Age of Aquarius" the guitarists are Rene Duchaussoir and Leo Petit.

Baro and Matelot Ferret did play on the 1971 sessions but unfortunately there were no '60s pop tunes recorded on those dates.

Best
    Scot
  • satyrsatyr New
    Hi all, I've been searching for a while for the recordings of these late Valses-Bebop of the Fabulous Baro Ferret, namely--La Folle, Panique, Dinalie Mineur and Turbulent Zoe. I realize that Panique and La Folle are on the Django Swing School cds but the other two apparently can only be found on some old obscure 45's, I wonder if anybody had them on the computer and wouldn't mind sharing??