DjangoBooks.com

New Manouche Orchestre Guitar

Two weeks ago I received a Demo Manouche Orchestre Guitar ftom Robert at Manouche North America. This is an amazing guitar for the money. It is the loudest guitar I have ever owned and is capable of many nuances of tone from a typical gypsy tone with a great bass to a more refined sound. The quality of manufacture cannot be faulted. I believe the guitar is made in the Takamine factory where their top models are produced. The finish inside and out is high quality. I have other guitars a Santa Cruz OM, A great Rafael Moreno flamenco guitar, a'67 D18 Martin and an Eastman Jazz Box. I pick this guitar up most of the time, because it is fun to play. I am writing this to help anyone considering a Manouche with their decision, for me it was the right one.

Comments

• SpaloSpalo England✭✭✭✭ Manouche Guitars "Modele Jazz Moreno" No.116, 1980's Saga Blueridge "Macaferri 500", Maton 1960's Semi, Fender Telecaster, Aria FA65 Archtop
    My new Manouche Modele Jazz is a really wonderful instrument and all I could have hoped for.

And the people I dealt with at Manouche Guitars (UK) were friendly and helpful.

SP