DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)

Related Discussions

Today's Birthdays

JoyceZ21is Julien Jenze

New Manouche Orchestre Guitar

Two weeks ago I received a Demo Manouche Orchestre Guitar ftom Robert at Manouche North America. This is an amazing guitar for the money. It is the loudest guitar I have ever owned and is capable of many nuances of tone from a typical gypsy tone with a great bass to a more refined sound. The quality of manufacture cannot be faulted. I believe the guitar is made in the Takamine factory where their top models are produced. The finish inside and out is high quality. I have other guitars a Santa Cruz OM, A great Rafael Moreno flamenco guitar, a'67 D18 Martin and an Eastman Jazz Box. I pick this guitar up most of the time, because it is fun to play. I am writing this to help anyone considering a Manouche with their decision, for me it was the right one.

Comments

• SpaloSpalo England✭✭✭✭ Manouche Guitars "Modele Jazz Moreno" No.116, 1980's Saga Blueridge "Macaferri 500", Maton 1960's Semi, Fender Telecaster, Aria FA65 Archtop
    My new Manouche Modele Jazz is a really wonderful instrument and all I could have hoped for.

And the people I dealt with at Manouche Guitars (UK) were friendly and helpful.

SP