DjangoBooks.com

Has the Gypsy Jazz Revival Peaked?

13»

Comments

• SpaloSpalo England✭✭✭✭ Manouche Guitars "Modele Jazz Moreno" No.116, 1980's Saga Blueridge "Macaferri 500", Maton 1960's Semi, Fender Telecaster, Aria FA65 Archtop
    I wasn't aware that Birelli was having 'personal problems'. What's the story? Nothing too serious, I hope. I speak as a long time follower since he appeared in the UK as a youngster.

SP
  • blindjimmyblindjimmy phoenix,az✭✭✭✭
    right now i'm thinking that since there were so few available materials to learn this style from for so long,if one could find them, all the products that have come out in the last few years have been selling well. but this is sooo much a niche market, there are only going to be so many customers . btw, i'm seriously gratefull to you guys who have produced the books and dvd's, even if i never become proficient at gj, everything i have been learning so far has had a big impact on my abilities on the guitar. what about our significant others, they used to love listening to us playing their favorite songs on our guitars, now they're stuck listening to vroom thwack and endless arpeggio studies.
    shut up and play your guitar