DjangoBooks.com

Print your own Django

TomasTomas CzechNew Oval By luthier Jakub Hřib, Gitane birdseye maple "prototype model", Ibanez ag95qa
edited September 20 in Photos Posts: 44

Hi there.

If you have a 3D printer—or know someone who does—I can offer a 3D model of a Django bust. To be honest, AI helped me create it; I just refined it a bit and added a base with name. Hope you will like it... Enjoy!

You can download the model for free here:

https://www.printables.com/model/1845171-django-reinhardt-bust-statue


Tagged:
AndyWJoonasadriandb5BillDaCostaWilliamsBuco

Comments

  • Posts: 561

    Cool

  • Posts: 561

    Might look good beside my Bach bust.

    DeuxDoigts_Tonnerre
  • DeuxDoigts_TonnerreDeuxDoigts_Tonnerre Lawrenceville GA USANew Stringphonic #503 Basic, Altamira M30D, Eastman AR810CE, Samick HJ650, GR Eddie Durham 100th
    Posts: 67

    That's pretty cool.

    How difficult was creating the Django 3D model?

    Would it be easy to do one of Stephane Grapelli!!! Asking for a friend...

  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭
    Posts: 1,881

    You could do Joseph too! 😀


    BucoBillDaCostaWilliams
  • TomasTomas CzechNew Oval By luthier Jakub Hřib, Gitane birdseye maple "prototype model", Ibanez ag95qa
    Posts: 44

    It's not that hard to do that. But I just cancelled my paid subscription for the AI. But when I will have more ideas I will pay one more month and do both of them for you.

    Buco
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭
    Posts: 1,881

    Please don't go to any expense on my part. But I like the granite-colored filament you used. Is that PLA? or PETG?

  • paulmcevoy75paulmcevoy75 Portland, MaineNew
    Posts: 921
  • TomasTomas CzechNew Oval By luthier Jakub Hřib, Gitane birdseye maple "prototype model", Ibanez ag95qa
    Posts: 44

    @paulmcevoy75 I used MeshyAi to generate this. And then Blender to clean it up a bit, but I'm not good in it, so I made bottom in Fusion 360.

    @billyshakes It's Prusament PLA Marble Grey. My favourite color for this prints. Hardly see any layers from 3d printer...

    billyshakes
  • AndyWAndyW Glasgow Scotland UK✭✭✭ Clarinets & Saxes- Selmer, Conn, Buescher, Leblanc et.al. // Guitars: Caponnetto, Napoli, Catania, Sanchez et. al.
    Posts: 657

    I was trying to make the bust of Dolly Parton, but I think I need a bigger printer.

    PA-Andywimflaco
Sign In or Register to comment.
Home  |  Forum  |  Blog  |  Contact  |  206-528-9873
The Premier Gypsy Jazz Marketplace
DjangoBooks.com
USD CAD GBP EUR AUD
USD CAD GBP EUR AUD
Banner Adverts
Sell Your Guitar
© 2026 DjangoBooks.com, all rights reserved worldwide.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2026 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.006683 / 1.255722]