DjangoBooks.com

AI generated gypsy jazz

krzyskrzys New
in History Posts: 136

Go to 2:30 for the track. Some cool lines for sure.

billyshakesDoubleWhisky

Comments

• krzyskrzys New

For some reason the first track reminds me of Romane.

• RipRip olympia, washingtonNew

Very intellectually stimulating and yet not very soul nourishing. Much like a lot of today’s gypsy jazz.

Teddy Dupont
  • ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭
    edited April 15 Posts: 872

I tried it and two things that amazed me is how it got the retro sound thing and a way better than I could emulate with my sampled violin and I’ve tried just about everything. It is going to be a production music killer if allowed and not just Gypsy Jazz of course, pretty much any reality show. 70-80% of all cable TV music is production music so if the networks get their way they could save millions of dollars a year…scary times if you are a composer. I’m glad I’m not starting out in that business now. The only thing that saves it is if laws are enacted saying every piece has to be copyrighted so then the networks won’t save money.

https://www.udio.com/songs/nvXchjKRX6XAszX8kDyz7B

rudolfochristBillDaCostaWilliamsDoubleWhisky
  • krzyskrzys New

@Scoredog that track has a pretty good rhythm section! This might be good for backing tracks.

• adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso

To steal a great line I read somewhere: It's a pity AI is being used to do creative stuff for tedious people, rather than the tedious stuff for creative people.

Adrian

djazzyJangle_JamieBillDaCostaWilliamsbillyshakesDoubleWhiskylittlemarkrudolfochristjonpowl