DjangoBooks.com

Oldie TV show - Rosenberg Trio 1992 For Sephora

murrayatuptowngallermurrayatuptowngaller Holland, MINew Quinteros 2023 Di Mauro Chorus variant, Gibson 1956 ES-135, The Loar LH350VS
in History Posts: 49

Comments

I think Noni aged like -1 years.

billyshakes
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

Oh, the 90s fashion. 🤦‍♂️

Stochello's got those movie star looks!

• wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    edited March 25 Posts: 1,457

They were a relatively new band (~3 years?) and Stochelo would have been only 24 years old. He's already so relaxed and playing very well!

DoubleWhisky
  • RipRip olympia, washingtonNew

any idea what guitar he's playing here?

• Jangle_JamieJangle_Jamie Scottish HighlandsNew De Rijk, some Gitanes and quite a few others

I'm guessing it's a Favino. Check out the bridge position!

Rip

Wow, that bridge is supper slanted! In spite of needing a set up, it sounds just fine.

• GregOGregO Tarpon Springs, FLNew Eimers Nympheas
    edited March 26 Posts: 17

Probably my favorite tune - amazing how the solos are so similar through the years. If the guitar was comfortable to him then it probably didn't need a set up. Someone positioned that bridge and probably not by accident - intonation may have been off. He doesn't seem to be having any problems.🙂

exactly, the intonation was probably off, but i didn't hear it. maybe slightly off intonation might not be a big deal, depending on the tune/style you're playing. also, vibrato can fix things. i had a guitar that, over the course of a year, i had to keep rotating the bridge, like in this video, in order to compensate for a sinking top. it worked, but i was able to rehydrate the guitar with a humidifier and the top rose back up. once that happened, i could have a straight bridge again. i think the intonation might have been better to?

• GregOGregO Tarpon Springs, FLNew Eimers Nympheas

👍️