DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭

Link does not work well here

• Jangle_JamieJangle_Jamie Scottish HighlandsNew De Rijk, some Gitanes and quite a few others

It works ok here in the UK. Lovely guitars!!! If this is reducing your collection, I'd love to know what else you have. All three are lovely looking guitars. For folk that can't open the link, there's a Gallato Angelo Debarre D hole in flamed maple - looks lovely and I assume it sounds pretty good too. Next is a very beautiful looking Favino model by Leo Eimers - cedar top, rosewood back and sides and a lovely maple neck. Great guitar!! The last is a DiMauro Chorus model by JWC. Another superb looking guitar - very pretty with the maple neck and headstock, and very nicely figured rosewood b&s.

My personal pick would be the Leo Eimers Favino. I have a problem where I lust after and want to buy many gypsy guitars I see online. My desire far outstrips my meagre budget unfortunately. I'd love to try all three!

Bucobillyshakes
  • lorenzoplorenzop New

Link worked for me (Wi in USA). Guitars look great. Local pickup only Germany