DjangoBooks.com

Swing Caravan in Mass

JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
edited July 2006 in North America Posts: 1,752
Hi all,

My band has a fairly big local gig coming up in September at PACE (Pioneer Arts Center of Easthampton), and I'm hoping to get as many people to attend as possible. To make it more enticing, I live right upstairs from the venue and will probably be hosting some sort of afterparty/jam, so if anyone is interested in coming, let me know! The show is $10/$8 advance, but beer, food, and the pool table are free at my place...

The venue site for tickets is http://www.pioneerarts.org though they haven't got their September calendar up yet. If you're anywhere close to New England, I hope you'll come by so I can put a face to a name. Feel free to PM me with any questions...

Best,
Jack.

P.S: Here are some shots of my place, if anyone's worried about it being some den of iniquity:
t_retreat_006_118.jpg
t_retreat_003_119.jpg
t_retreat_005_533.jpg
751584422_m.jpg
752154546_m.jpg

Comments

• plankityplankity CTNew
    Jack,

What's the date?

Norman CT/USA
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    It's the 9th of September, 8pm. I've forgotten exactly where in CT you are, but Ithere was a guy at our gig last night from Fairfield (or maybe he said Fairfield County) who's really into the music. His name was Bill, and his son James was with him. I think he does some rock stuff down there...

Best,
    Jack.