DjangoBooks.com

Possible Workshops Cleveland, OH June 9

AndrewUlleAndrewUlle Cleveland, OH✭✭✭ Cigano GJ-15
in Technique Posts: 541

I'm looking for guitarists and/or violinists who may be interested in attending a workshop on June 9th, in Cleveland, OH. Duved Dunayevsky and Daniel Garlitsky are scheduled to perform a concert here the evening of June 9th (assuming visas come through). If there is enough interest, I will let Duved know and we can proceed to plan for a guitar and/or violin workshop. Most likely the workshop would be in the early afternoon, and we will work to keep the costs reasonable so as to enable participation and help support Duved and Daniel on their tour.

Once we see if there is interest, we can move forward with determining the cost and reserving spots for attendees. Out last workshop (in 2018) featuring Denis Chang was quite successful. I will attempt to contact those who participated with Denis.

PM me or comment if you are interested or have suggestions. Please share with anyone you think may be interested.

Andy

BucoScoredoggeese_comrudolfochristbillyshakes