DjangoBooks.com

2014 Geronimo Mateos Audrey

I have honestly struggled with this decision. I truly hate to sell this guitar but I am simply not playing much gypsy jazz these days and it's just too nice of a guitar to be sitting in its case every day. Unemployment hasn't helped the cause. 

This is truly a special guitar that has aged beautifully since I bought it new from Djangobooks 6 years ago. The sound has opened up and it plays like a dream: fast, effortless action. In my experience with guitars and this one in particular, it has only gotten better with age and now feels like a completely different guitar than in its baby years. It is honestly the nicest guitar I have ever played or owned. 

I am also including a bunch of strings, a nice expensive pick collection and a custom installed Ischell pickup. 

Hoping this can go to a good home where it will be fully appreciated and used. If interested I'm happy to tell you plenty more about it. 

Asking $2700.

*Sorry for the double post, wasn't sure what section to post to.

vanmalmsteenBillDaCostaWilliamsBuco

Comments

• DeuxDoigts_TonnerreDeuxDoigts_Tonnerre Lawrenceville GA USANew Stringphonic #503 Basic, Altamira M30D, Eastman AR810CE, Giannini Craviola

Where are you located? Anywhere near Atlanta, GA??? South Carolina?

Would love to try it out in person if you are close by. Thanks.