DjangoBooks.com

For Sale: Dell Arte Angelo Debarre Favino style

Hey Djangobook Crew!

Selling a Dell Arte Angelo Debarre Favino style guitar Model DG-AD1. It has a solid spruce top and real pretty flamed maple back & sides. This guitar features an after-market Ischell Pick-up professionally installed inside the guitar with an end-pin jack. It's the perfect guitar for someone that wants a stage-ready GJ guitar! It comes with a hard-shell case but is a bit janky. I also took pictures of a few blemishes on the top.

This guitar originally retailed at $2,000 and the pick-up retails at $375.

I am looking for $1,400 plus shipping.

More info on Pick-up system (I will include the preamp box picture attached):

https://www.djangobooks.com/Item/ischell-inside-box-cpj

Specs: Scale: 26.5in

Bout: 16.5in

Action: Low E 3.2mm High e 3.0mm

Asian Made

From Django books: "Angelo Debarre Favino Style signature model guitar. Flamed maple back and sides, solid spruce top, Mahogany neck, Selmer type tuners, ebony fretboard. Built by Music Link for Dell Arte.

Few guitarists today can approach the colossal technique and fiery musical stylings of Angelo Debarre. DellArte proudly brings you the signature model that meets the virtuoso's specifications. This model has a slightly larger Favino-style body that many players believe contributes an extra measure of tone and volume. The guitar also features a solid spruce top, mahogany neck, a rosewood fretboard, a mustache bridge and a gold-plated tailpiece with an engraving of Debarre's signature."

Comments