DjangoBooks.com

Gypsy jazz is the way: a machine's perspective

2»

Comments

• wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    edited May 2021 Posts: 1,457

Terrible. Strays off-topic immediately and full of contradictions.

Actually it reads like one of grandpa simpson's incoherent stories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yujF8AumiQo

Bones
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

I'll concede that the computer lacks the psychology aspect of the game, and very often it is just as much playing the man as playing the board, but it also lacks the awareness to feel that pressure. Maybe that is what you were alluding to. It is purely cold calculation, and it can brute force calculate thousands upon thousands of possible outcomes....without tiring after several hours over the board.

And if you are keeping the "Blue" instead of the "Deep", then make it Blue Drag! But maybe we should focus on the number of fingers required to play the work? We mortals struggle with 4. Django did it with 2. The AI requires zero?

Side note for the programmers in our midst. Would it be correct to say a quantum computer can actually do it with 0 or 1, and maybe both at the same time?🤔

Buco

Yeah I like Blue Drag.

I didn't say it, Kasparov did here

https://en.chessbase.com/post/kasparov-on-the-future-of-artificial-intelligence

Awareness is a better way to put it but yeah it amounts to the same thing. And that's exactly how Deep Blue was set up to play, by brute force. Calculating a bunch of possibilities and choosing the best outcome.

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • BonesBones Moderator

So I tied an onion to my belt which was the style at the time.