DjangoBooks.com

video of the swedish master

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    nice job dennis....good thing you kept the camera on Andreas the whole time. Otherwise everyone would rip off my super cool chord subs! :wink:
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    That was actually me recording for Dennis, trying to keep it Dennis-style. I actually cheated a bit most of the night so at least your right hand was visible for later frame by frame study...it's hard to get anyone in frame with the awesomeness that is Andreas' biceps!

The super cool chord subs I was trying to steal in person! Still love that turnaround...

Best,
    Jack.
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    ya i forgot to thank jack for filming this, i didn't even watch the concert yet.... in fact it would've been hard for me to film the concert while manning the djangobooks store!
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    dennis and jack...thanks again for all your help at Django in June! I probably would have collapsed from exhaustion if it weren't for your assistance....

'm
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    I probably would have collapsed from exhaustion if it weren't for your assistance....

It might have something to do with bringing EVERY GYPSY JAZZ DISC EVER PRODUCED with you to the festival. And I wouldn't have it any other way! Count on me for next year too...

Best,
    Jack.