DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (0)

Related Discussions

"I'll be seeing you"

Hi gypsy lovers, I hope you are all staying safe and playing guitar at home. Here's the first COVID collaboration I did recently with Will Dickerson from Texas.

I'm glad Will made me learn this beautiful song, it's a very nice tune to play and I definitely recommend learning it and jamming it with friends. Enjoy this version and stay safe.

Regards,

Darius

chrisfargenBucoAzazzellWim GlennbillyshakesMichaelHorowitzMikeKScoredogvanmalmsteenpeterjaand 4 others.

Comments

• billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Altamira M10

Darius. Was going to ask if that was the MD-50 you sold or if it was a VRB as the top color suggested to me. Then I saw the tag for "dupont vielle reserve"

Nice job, fellas. Pretty song and pretty version.

Thanks Billy, ALL the Dupont guitars that I listed between 2019 and 2020 have now sold.

This guitar I am playing here is another VRB that I recently got from the private collection of a great gypsy artist that I have known since the late 90s (France).

This was my first recording with this guitar and not only it is a true blessing but also an honor to play this very special guitar.

billyshakes
  • Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator

Aw, c’mon, stop teasing us and tell us the former owner’s name...

billyshakesrudolfo.christ
    Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

The former owner's name is Sebastien. I hope that helps ;)

BucoBill Da Costa Williams