DjangoBooks.com

"I'll be seeing you"

Hi gypsy lovers, I hope you are all staying safe and playing guitar at home. Here's the first COVID collaboration I did recently with Will Dickerson from Texas.

I'm glad Will made me learn this beautiful song, it's a very nice tune to play and I definitely recommend learning it and jamming it with friends. Enjoy this version and stay safe.

Regards,

Darius

chrisfargenBucoAzazzellwimbillyshakesMichaelHorowitzMikeKScoredogvanmalmsteenpeterjaand 4 others.

Comments

• billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

Darius. Was going to ask if that was the MD-50 you sold or if it was a VRB as the top color suggested to me. Then I saw the tag for "dupont vielle reserve"

Nice job, fellas. Pretty song and pretty version.

• Thanks Billy, ALL the Dupont guitars that I listed between 2019 and 2020 have now sold.

This guitar I am playing here is another VRB that I recently got from the private collection of a great gypsy artist that I have known since the late 90s (France).

This was my first recording with this guitar and not only it is a true blessing but also an honor to play this very special guitar.

billyshakes
  • Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator

Aw, c’mon, stop teasing us and tell us the former owner’s name...

billyshakesrudolfochrist
    Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."
  • The former owner's name is Sebastien. I hope that helps ;)

BucoBillDaCostaWilliams