DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (0)

Related Discussions

Today's Birthdays

epsdude rtedjessen

Mastering Gypsy jazz guitar improvisation

vilhelmovilhelmo San Francisco Bay AreaNew

Comments

• DanielJDanielJ AdelaideNew Ibanez RG550

These are interesting books, I could use them, too. Have you tried looking for them on the Internet?

• vilhelmovilhelmo San Francisco Bay AreaNew

I've tried but haven't found anything.

• marcelodamonmarcelodamon Hattiesburg, MS✭✭✭ 2005 AJL Modèle Marcelo Damon Selmer copy, 2020 Aylward Favino copy
    edited January 4 Posts: 31

Hello Vilhelmo and DanielJ,

I am the author of that book, and as far as I know, it sold out of all of the copies I had initially printed (many years ago). I just released a book of waltzes earlier this year and I am working on the second volume of that book, as well as a book of complete transcriptions for the Caravan album put out by the Rosenberg Trio. However, after these projects are done, I was entertaining the idea of re-vamping the book in question (a revised 2nd edition of Mastering Gypsy Jazz Improvisation). I am sure I will get around to doing that at some point, but I am now an Emergency Medicine physician, so I don't have as much free time as I did before; when I was a professional musician. I'll keep you updated though, if you'd like.

Cordially,

Marcelo Damon

Bucomac63000Bill Da Costa Williamsonio