Tasmanian Gypsy Jazz Vinyl Release
(ONE-OFF EDITION OF 200 ONLY - 142 LEFT AS OF SEP 10TH - PRE-ORDER TO SECURE YOU COPY!)
Today I'm excited to announce that pre-orders are now available for my upcoming acoustic quartet vinyl release of original Tasmanian jazz compositions (200 pressings only).
We only have 200 copies of this record available: once each copy has a home, that will be it!
The original pieces on the new record blend Django Reinhardt influences with inspiration from film scores, classical music, and modern jazz.
Featured on the record are some fantastic Tasmanian jazz musicians, including violinist Charlie McCarthy, double bassist Isaac Gee, and guitarist Floss Tevol.
This record is the result of a lot of hard work and love, and I can't wait to share it with everyone!
- This vinyl album is being released in a one-off, hand-numbered run of 200 units; once each copy has a home, that will be it!
- By pre-ordering, you are securing your copy of this limited-release Tasmanian jazz record.
- Your copy will be placed aside for you as soon as production is complete. You will also be among the first to hear the album!
Vinyl LP Features:
- 11 original jazz compositions.
- Marbled purple and black vinyl. Each pressing will be unique due to the marbling process.
- Limited numbered release of 200 copies. This will be the only pressing of this record.
- Liner notes discussing the album, the musicans, and the featured compositions.
- Original painted artwork featured on front and back cover, with matte laminate.
- Gatefold 850GSM hardback cover.
- High quality polylined black innersleeves for vinyl protection.
- Resealable polywrap for cover protection.
- Free download of the album when the digital version is released in January 2020.