DjangoBooks.com

Festival Django Reinhardt - Gonzalo Bergara Quintet feat. Leah Zeger

JosechikyJosechiky
edited June 2019 in Europe Posts: 122

Hi guys,

Does anyone out there know if the concerts are going to be broadcasted to listen to or watch them through live streaming video or recorded and available on audio podcast or video after all?

I'm interesred in some of them but above all in the concert by the Gonzalo Bergara Quintet featuring Leah Zeger which is going to be held by July 7th at 17:30 h.

Any information about it will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Comments

• JosechikyJosechiky

Anyone attending to this concert maybe would be so kind of registering/recording and posting it somewhere (maybe here?).

I have seen Gonzalo will be helding a masterclass at Kansas Smitty´s House in London next Thursday, July 11th. If anyone attending to it is going to record or register, I would be very interested in acquiring it.

• PapsPierPapsPier ✭✭

TSFJazz is a partner of the festival, they will broadcast some concert but I dont know hwich one

Josechiky
  • JosechikyJosechiky

Thanks for the info,PapsPier.I'll stay tuned.

• JosechikyJosechiky

It seems that an interview to Gonzalo was broadcasted yesterday at TSFJazz and will be podcasted today, but it hasn´t shown up yet.

Unfortunately, TSFJazz won´t be broadcasting the live concert in Fontainebleau, so if anyone going there had planned to record it, it would be great if he/she could share it somewhere.

• JosechikyJosechiky
    edited July 2019 Posts: 122

Here you are an interview broadcasted yesterday:

• jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F
    edited July 2019 Posts: 704

Jose, here is one with GB, but you have probably seen it:

Josechiky
  • JosechikyJosechiky

Hi Jon, thank you so much.I have already seen that video and the other ones from those jams.Thanks to the original poster too!

• wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    edited July 2019 Posts: 1,449

I did not take any video (don't want to be that guy sticking phone up in the air during the performance) but took this shot of them onstage

The sound was good, big fat rhythm (apologies to the second rhythm guitarist who is out of frame to the right). Leah kicked butt especially!

MichaelHorowitzJosechikyBonesBillDaCostaWilliams