DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (3)

• Charlie Castelluzzo 2:43PM
  • KlausUS 2:43PM
  • richter4208 2:42PM

Today's Birthday

abepollack

Cre Me a River Chords

djb11djb11 New
in Repertoire Posts: 4

Would anyone, perhapes Denis, share the chords to Cry Me a River as Yorgui & Denis performed on their Video...

MichaelHorowitz

Comments

• jonpowljonpowl Santa Cruz, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Cigano GJ-10
  • edited June 10 Posts: 2,418

Try this, should be close. One thing I think he does but is too tight to write in, is in the second ending of A section I think he does #5 to natural 5 movement and repeats that in the middle B section. Thing to note is in the B section you'll often see B- to Abø but Dennis stays on B- and let's the bass imply that movement. And it sounds great!

One of my favorite versions of the song by the way.

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator

Wow! Great tune suggestion!

Thanks everyone, i am loving playing this song.

On my new 2015 Korean D’Angelico...

Will

I live in a little tourist town called Niagara-On-The-Lake, Ontario, Canada, which is about twenty miles north of Niagara Falls.

If you are ever planning on visiting the beautiful Niagara area, feel free to PM me and perhaps we can get together and do some jamming.
  • spatzospatzo Virtuoso

There is also that :

Very nice! thanks for posting Spatzo.

I was a little confused at first, looking at the chord diagrams upside down, but then suddenly it made sense...

Will

I live in a little tourist town called Niagara-On-The-Lake, Ontario, Canada, which is about twenty miles north of Niagara Falls.

If you are ever planning on visiting the beautiful Niagara area, feel free to PM me and perhaps we can get together and do some jamming.
  • Chris MartinChris Martin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Petrarca, Catelluccia, Bucolo, Martino, Hofner, Hoyer, Burns

I can't add anything re the chords requested but can recommend listening to the excellent version on the CD 'Sinti Fire' by the Drom Blanchard Trio.

Whoa... dig these chords...