DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today's Birthday

mschafft

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Gypsy jazz in Boise, Idaho ?

Hi are there any folks in Boise Idaho who play gypsy jazz? I am looking for people who would be interested in jamming gypsy jazz and maybe some choro too! I play mandolin! :)

Related Discussions

Discussion Starter Forum R / V Latest
Gypsy Jazz licks: not just for Gypsy Jazz!In addition to gypsy jazz, I am also a big fan of 1960's era Jamaican ska music. Recently I recorded some tracks for my Ska group and did a very inte… V-dub Welcome 6 / 2.1K Barengero on March 2006
Gypsy Jazz in BOISEHello, I am looking for people how plays gypsy jazz in Boise ID. I am a beginner so nothing serious just the occasion for jamming and have fun. :D lemanouchecbien Welcome 3 / 592 mandolinmountain on April 2009
Gypsy guitars in non-gypsy jazz Movies!....I'm watching this movie "Momma's Man" 2008 set in New York and up pops an old Saga Gitane D-500 with the dark satin brown/orange finish, large D … B25Gib Guitars, Strings, Picks, Amps, Pickups and Other Accessories 3 / 870 B25Gib on November 2009
Gypsy Jazz and Jazz Clubs in DenverHi everybody, I am going to Denver at the beginning of Dicember. I was wondering if someone knows about some places to listen to gypasy jazz and go… jjbravco North America 3 / 749 jjbravco on November 2011
Gypsy Jazz at Yoshi's in Oakland, CA in AugustAug. 7 Hot Club of Detroit Aug. 19 Hot Club of San Francisco Aug. 20 John Jorgenson Quintet (w/ Jason Anick and Simon Planting) jonpowl North America 1 / 258 jonpowl on August 2014
Players of gypsy jazz accordion: what is your approach for your gypsy jazz accordion style?This is the music of Django right? Specifically where does the accordion fit in? We don't say the same things guitars do, and we don't say the things… accent_mus Accordion 2 / 629 stradella on February 2016
Gypsy Jazz Workshop Vienna, Austrian Gypsy jazz scene?Hey everyone, I'm having a workshop over in Vienna and I don't know too many players or the scene out in Vienna or in the rest of austria. Are an… TseeBaeng Europe 2 / 217 TseeBaeng on April 2018
Gypsy jazz players in norway interested in jamming?Hi, and to get straight to the point. I'm interested in hooking up with a fellow guitar player(s) in around Oslo to do some gypsy jazz playing with. … kantor1003 Europe 2 / 77 kantor1003 on April 23
gypsy jazz in western montanai have a duo with a friend (mandolin and guitar) heavily influenced by django and the hot club. we play once or twice a month at a restaurant called … rosett North America 2 / 1K Bob Holo on January 2005
Gypsy Jazz gigs in the West Midlands. U.KFret & Fiddle play Gypsy Jazz on the following dates in March 2005. MARCH 3RD NIGHTINGALES, KENT ST, BIRMINGHAM 9pm 10TH WARWICK UNIVERSITY 12TH … lnb Europe 1 / 1K lnb on March 2005
Gypsy Jazz -- or -- Gypsies Playing JazzHi All, Music always grows and changes - beginning with certain attributes and evolving. Django proved this best. But since Django and many other … Ted Gottsegen History 128 / 54.1K Jazzaferri on March 2005
What's the role of Electric Guitar in Gypsy Jazz?Wow -- I just caught up on my reading in the "history" section of Ted's thread, "Gypsy Jazz or Gypsies Playing Jazz" (I've been pulled away with othe… Archtop Eddy Archtop Eddy's Corner 14 / 6.8K djangology on April 2005
Gypsy Jazz in North AmericaHi everyone, I was just reflecting back to the days when I was first planning my dissertation research (around 2000). Back then Gypsy jazz was a n… MichaelHorowitz Welcome 16 / 4.8K MichaelHorowitz on May 2005
Gypsy jazz learning in ParisHi I´m planning on living in Paris, France from January to June, 2006 and one of my main interests is learning gypsy jazz firsthand. Who should I s… BluesBop Harry Europe 12 / 5.3K BluesBop Harry on May 2005
Interested in trading tricone for Gypsy Jazz GuitarI have a Nationphonic Style 1 Tricone that I'd be interested in trading for a comparable GJ style guitar. Let me know if anyone is interested in do… Bill McCloskey Classifieds 1 / 924 Bill McCloskey on August 2005
Bulgarian Gypsy Jazz in Seattle - Ivo Papasov!!!!!!!!!!Do not miss this...repeat DO NOT MISS THIS! Once in a lifetime opportunity! Bulgarian Bebop: Ivo Papasov/Yuri Yunakov Ensemble Town Hall, Seattle W… MichaelHorowitz North America 1 / 835 MichaelHorowitz on October 2005
the next step in gypsy jazztake minor songs and play them in major [url=http://www.fleche-dor.com/jojo.mid]http://www.fleche-dor.com/jojo.mid[/url] dennis Welcome 18 / 6.1K Jack on December 2005
Gypsy Jazz article in the UK pressTheres a very nice review of last weeks Jam at Le Quecumbar which featured your very own Dennis,Robin Katz,Simon Moore,Ducato and yours truly in the … stubla Welcome 8 / 1.8K Carter O`Brien on January 2006
Gypsy Jazz in Littleton, CO!Las Hadas Mexican Restaurant 92 E Arapahoe Rd Littleton, CO 80122 303-797-2636 Las Hadas is currently hosting GJ every Thursday evening 7-9PM. Act… Markos North America 2 / 811 ViejoVato on January 2006
Gypsy Jazz Fest, March 11 in North FloridaGypsy Jazz Fest- March 11- Waldo, FL, a one day event featuring Pearl Django and other bands, with instrument workshops. Please visit our website for… musictree North America 3 / 1.3K Josh Gibson on January 2006