DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Today's Birthday

mschafft

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Me Digom Les Glei Chords

jonpowljonpowl Santa Cruz, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Cigano GJ-10
Does anybody have chords for this lovely tune? I'm close, but might be missing a couple of changes.
Thanks in advance.

Related Discussions

Discussion Starter Forum R / V Latest
New CDs: Les Pommes de ma Douche and Les nuits Manouches <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"> <title></title> <div style="text-align: center;"><font color="" fa… MichaelHorowitz CD, DVD, and Concert Reviews 1 / 915 MichaelHorowitz on January 2007
Autumn Leaves or Les feuilles mortes - lead sheet and chordsI was searching for a lead sheet to the tune 'Autumn Leaves' or 'Les feuilles mortes'. I did search the forums but couldn't find it. However, a goo… JazzDawg Repertoire 2 / 1.8K HCQ on November 2009
Thomas Baggerman Trio - Everything happens to me chordsHi guys, Could anyone help me with the chord progression for the cover of this tune? Thanks in advance. Josechiky Repertoire 4 / 240 Josechiky on September 2018
Lead in Chords for a songI really like the Lead in chords used for "Lady Be Good" by Pearl Django on their "New Metropolitan Swing" CD. Would Greg be so kind to show us thos… gjazz Pearl Django Play-Along Vol.1 4 / 4.1K pete on January 2005
thumb chordsHow often do you guys use those big voicings with regular rythm playing? I'm trying to incorporate these traditional gypsy chords in my playing but … chopstick Technique 13 / 5.8K ocicornija on February 2005
Can anyone tell me about CSL "Gypsy" guitars?I read that they were made by Mario himself is this true? Are they good? I just saw one in a shop near house (I'm not tellng where! yet..) for a … steve slivka Guitars, Strings, Picks, Amps, Pickups and Other Accessories 6 / 3.3K Jack on February 2005
CHORDShello, this is my first post in these forums. i'm a student at a jazz school in vancouver BC and am seriously interested in learning gypsy jazz. i'… capilano-gypsy Gypsy Jazz 101 7 / 2.6K zav on March 2005
A way of thinking about chords on mandoIn advance of creating a lesson on this for Djangobooks.com, a little food for thought on chord voicings: From [url]http://www.johnmcgann.com/mando.… jmcgann Mandolin 1 / 2.2K jmcgann on April 2005
Si Tu Savais chordsHola Forum, A fellow gadjo passed this chart into my hands and I figured it was only fair to pass it over--keep in mind they are up for alterati… WowBobWow Repertoire 10 / 9.2K Jack on April 2005
Les OubliettesCan anyone help me out with the changes to the Rodolphe Raffali version? I figure the A section is Am7 | D7 (maybe 9) | Bm7 | E7 (9?) but after that … Kcox Repertoire 4 / 1.1K Kcox on May 2005
Douce Ambience Intro Chords?Does anyone know the intro chords to Django's recording of Douce Ambience? I found a transcription at the UK site's powertab page, but some of the vo… Gadjango Repertoire 3 / 1.5K Gadjango on May 2005
Chords to 'since you've been Gone ' cramerI worked this out myself. fingerings from base string to treble) 8 10 10 9 - - ( count 1and 2 and 3 and 4 and) then change chord) 8 7 7 8 8 - … Alan High Repertoire 1 / 805 Alan High on June 2005
speak to me softly of loveAnyone know this tune? It's French and you can hear Howard Alden playing it in the beginning of "Sweet and Lowdown" when Emmett Ray plays the openin… The Los Repertoire 6 / 1.8K François RAVEZ on August 2005
Les Doigts de l'hommeJust picked up their 2 CDs, which feature the amazing stunning guitar playing of Olivier Kikteff on lead guitar and other instruments. They are a tr… Phil CD, DVD, and Concert Reviews 1 / 790 Phil on September 2005
cool chordsgot this one from bireli, but only decided to transcribe it when i saw adrien and seb doing it all over the place: over any E or Bb type (major or … dennis Licks and Patterns 7 / 3.4K bbwood_98 on October 2005
Joseph's use of barre chordsHi Michael, in anticipation of the new book thought I would ask this Question here. In the video archive clip on this site for Joseph playing Sonny … Jonathank Gypsy Rhythm 8 / 5.9K Jack on November 2005
Gypsy chordsHi Michael first of all congratulations for everything that you wrote about this style of playing. Your books and approach are the best that I have e… ocicornija Gypsy Rhythm 3 / 3.4K ocicornija on November 2005
New CDs: Boulou, Bireli, Les Yeux Noirs, Django, and more! <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"> <title></title> <div style="text-align: center;"><font color="" fa… MichaelHorowitz CD, DVD, and Concert Reviews 2 / 903 plankity on December 2005
Les Paul's FavesMy girlfriend and I were channel surfing yesterday and ended up on VH1 Classic, where their host was interviewing Les Paul. In response to one of th… Cuimean Archtop Eddy's Corner 2 / 1.2K plankity on January 2006
"X"7 alt chordsMusicially literate friends: When I'm reading a fakebook chart (as a rhythm guitarist) and come across, say, G7 alt, do I play a standard G7 while t… trumbology Technique 4 / 2.3K trumbology on February 2006

Comments