DjangoBooks.com

Django a gogo 2019 Festival! - concerts and camp - Feat Raphael Fays, Serge Krief, Samy Daussat...

Django a gogo 2019 is happening!
April 23-28, 2019!
5 days of concerts, guitar camp and jams.
Featuring for the first time in North America living legend Raphael Fays!
We have the pleasure to announce this incredible lineup of living legends and virtuosos: Raphael Fays, Serge Krief, Samy Daussat, David Gastine, Lior Krief, Ezeckiel Krief, David Langlois, and of course my band. We will have two special American guests, that we cannot announce just right now. In the past we have had Al Di Meola, Sam Bush, Larry Keel and Ryan Montbleau...All I can tell you is they will blow your mind!

We are offering 5 concerts, the final one being at The Town Hall on april 27, one of the greatest concert halls in NYC.
The camp il limited to 30 students. 3 groups of ten. Everyone gets to learn from all these masters. Beginner or advanced, you will be in the right group, and will receive the greatest information from the greatest players in the world. Already 10 camps are gone. Be one of the few. Don't wait and have regrets, REGISTER NOW!!!
Registration and info : http://www.djangoagogo.com
Peace
Your friend
Stephane Wrembel
geese_comNylonDavedm7b5

Comments

• NylonDaveNylonDave Glasgow✭✭✭ Perez Valbuena Flamenca 1991
    Man I'm jealous, there's just no way for me to make it......

If it's anything like this then it should be well worth going just to be a fly on the wall in the bar. Fays has got to be one of the most influential players in this style, I hear his licks/approaches everywhere.

dm7b5