DjangoBooks.com

Nomade without headstock logo?

2»

Comments

• paulgpaulg New
    edited January 2023 Posts: 20

I don't think it's a fake. I've had my 2003 Nomade (Fev, acc. to the label) for 5 years now, and I love it. It's DEFINITELY original and looks exactly like yours Make. As Chris Martin said (above), don't cry "fake" unless you're sure. You might hurt someone's feelings.

• krzyskrzys New

A few fake Duponts are floating around New Zealand, and they do not look anything like that. Much cheaper looking.

• ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.
    edited January 2023 Posts: 959

Australia too. I know someone (claiming a gypsy background too!) was selling Aiersis with Dupont labels out of Brisbane a few years back but they were just the normal Chinese Selmacs with too much abalone, not copies of bolt-on Nomades.

• krzyskrzys New
    edited January 2023 Posts: 136

Haha, probably Miro or one of his crew. Looks like they imported a bunch back when all of the Czech Roma were in NZ.