DjangoBooks.com

"Stardust" from the new album "Why Not?"

in Europe Posts: 220
Hey guys,

glad to present our version of "Stardust" from Hoagy Carmichael, from the latest album of the Romain Vuillemin Quartet called "Why not?" that we've presented on stage at the Django Reinhardt Festival in Fontainebleau this summer :

For those who are in Paris, we'll be playing at Le Duc des Lombards on September 1st.
For those who are in Ireland, we'll be playing at Django Sur Lenon Festival on September 27th.
For those who are in the US, we'll be looking forward to come play in the US sometime soon.

Best
Romain

Comments

• ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.
    Well if you keep going west you can stop off in Australia on the way back to France !
  • AndrewUlleAndrewUlle Cleveland, OH✭✭✭ Cigano GJ-15
    Nighttown is the place to play in Cleveland, Ohio- I’ll be there!
    Nighttown is the place to play in Cleveland, Ohio- I’ll be there!

Thanks for the message Andrew !! I'll drop you a line in case we come to the US !
    Well if you keep going west you can stop off in Australia on the way back to France !

Hey, of course we would love to play in Australia, but maybe the only gig for europeans might be the Oz manouche festival right? i should contact them, in case they don't know my project !!

• ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.

Hey, of course we would love to play in Australia, but maybe the only gig for europeans might be the Oz manouche festival right? i should contact them, in case they don't know my project !!
    Yes, I am sure you would be welcome at OzManouche in Brisbane, but there is also a lot of interest in Gypsy Jazz in Sydney and Melbourne and probably other places too. Or you could contact Hank Marvin in Perth, he would know what happens over there. It is still an expensive trip for Europeans to fly to Australia though and the audiences would be quite small, which is why not many come here.

I imagine !! thanks for the info !!!
    Hey guys, here is the new tune from the album "Why not?" on youtube : "I've found a new baby" , i hope you ll enjoy !!

[url="

Best,

Romain