DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (0)

Related Discussions

Today's Birthdays

classictimberfencing fabian Stroke WarnerB138 eyeslikesparks

Someone knows "Winzz and Aiersi gypsy guitars"?

lfelipellfelipel New
in Welcome Posts: 2
Hi there
I wanted to know if someone knows about the winzz and aierse gypsy guitars.
i saw a AJ400 winzz guitar and it's look no bad i think.
are they really bad guitar?

thank, i wait for answer :)

i let some photos

Comments

• Chris MartinChris Martin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Petrarca, Catelluccia, Bucolo, Martino, Hofner, Hoyer, Burns
    Never heard of Winzz, but the Aiersi factory has been producing these in large numbers for a few years now. They often turn up with different names, they will even add the logo of your choice, (beware, there was a rash of fake Duponts a while ago). They were ok as cheap beginners guitars when they were selling between $200 and $300 but now their own website lists them at over $400 which puts them in the same range as the Ciganos which many on here have praised as good value for a starter. The two Aiersis I have seen could be improved by sanding the thick poly finish off the top, and fitting better tuners and bridge but by then you may as well get a Cigano.
    lfelipel
  • lfelipellfelipel New
    thank, i gonna look the cigano guitars

=)