DjangoBooks.com

The story of Pierre Fontaine

2»

Comments

• ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.

I don't know where it went; here it is again.

• BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl

More poultry info please!!!

Hope nobody will cry fowl here ... but I checked Portuguese and its similar to French: hen rather than goose

goose that laid the golden eggs" 297,000 hits

Goose wins in English by a big margin, and hen wins in French by similar margin

galinha dos ovos de ouro: 3,000,000 references online (hen)

gansa dos ovos de ouro: 36,000 (goose)

Bucobillyshakesjuanderer
  • ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.

Thanks Bill but it was never my intention to let the post sink to such trivial pedantry.

Anyway, last time I was in Portugal I well remember the smell of frango on charcoal in the early evening. Must get back to Lisboa one day, I need some medronhos.

BillDaCostaWilliams
  • juandererjuanderer New ALD Original, Manouche Latcho Drom Djangology Koa, Caro y Topete AR 740 O

In Spanish it's also the hen that lays the golden eggs, btw.