DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today's Birthday

mschafft

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Gypsy jazz in Rome week June 26 2017

Any gypsy jazz in Rome week 6/2617 ? Thank you

Related Discussions

Discussion Starter Forum R / V Latest
Gypsy Jazz licks: not just for Gypsy Jazz!In addition to gypsy jazz, I am also a big fan of 1960's era Jamaican ska music. Recently I recorded some tracks for my Ska group and did a very inte… V-dub Welcome 6 / 2.1K Barengero on March 2006
Looking for Gypsy Jazz in RomeI will be in Rome Italy Oct 16,17,18, 2008. Does anyone have any suggestions on live music. Preferably Gypsy Jazz. Thanks dhole dhole Europe 2 / 1K emicad on September 2008
Gypsy guitars in non-gypsy jazz Movies!....I'm watching this movie "Momma's Man" 2008 set in New York and up pops an old Saga Gitane D-500 with the dark satin brown/orange finish, large D … B25Gib Guitars, Strings, Picks, Amps, Pickups and Other Accessories 3 / 870 B25Gib on November 2009
Need Gypsy Jazz in Rome March 31-April 3rd 2011Hi friends, I'm visiting Rome March 31- April 4 2011. Is there any GJ or swing Jazz or generally good tunes in Town that weekend. Also the night of … dhole Gypsy Jazz Italia 4 / 1.3K dhole on March 2011
Gypsy Jazz and Jazz Clubs in DenverHi everybody, I am going to Denver at the beginning of Dicember. I was wondering if someone knows about some places to listen to gypasy jazz and go… jjbravco North America 3 / 749 jjbravco on November 2011
Authentic Gypsy Jazz in Glsgow Sunday 3rd JuneGitane Ecosse - Scotlands most authentic Gypsy Jazz band are palying this Sunday in the plush and glorious surroundingsof Cafe Cossachok - details ca… crookedpinky Europe 4 / 743 AndyW on May 2012
Anual gypsy Worhshop during a week Aurélien Bouly in the South of France APRIL 12 to 19 and 19 to 26Anual Worhshop during a week Aurélien Bouly in the South of France APRIL 12 to 19 and 19 to 26 (maked since 2009) [img]http://www.lagaillarde.fr/wp/… Aurélien Europe 0 / 225 Aurélien on January 2014
Gypsy Jazz at Yoshi's in Oakland, CA in AugustAug. 7 Hot Club of Detroit Aug. 19 Hot Club of San Francisco Aug. 20 John Jorgenson Quintet (w/ Jason Anick and Simon Planting) jonpowl North America 1 / 258 jonpowl on August 2014
Gypsy Jazz in Amsterdam tonight, Saturday, 26 Sept - where?Here I am in Amsterdam, and my web searching is not coming up with any GJ being performed here tonight, Sat 26 Sept. What am I missing?? Any quick-re… gjmando Europe 0 / 154 gjmando on September 2015
Players of gypsy jazz accordion: what is your approach for your gypsy jazz accordion style?This is the music of Django right? Specifically where does the accordion fit in? We don't say the same things guitars do, and we don't say the things… accent_mus Accordion 2 / 629 stradella on February 2016
Workshop Gypsy Jazz during 1 week in the french Riviera Les IssambresWorkshop Gypsy Jazz during 1 week in the french Riviera Les Issambres (Frejus) Two sessions from April the 16 th to April the 23th from April the … Aurélien Europe 0 / 185 Aurélien on February 2016
For G J lovers in Asia '2017 TAIPEI GYPSY JAZZ FESTIVAL'<<2017 TAIPEI GYPSY JAZZ Festival >> with Antoine Boyer (France) & Denis Chang (Canada) January 11~14 , 2017 9-hour workshop, 3 jam sessions at 3… Kumiko Imakyurei International 0 / 159 Kumiko Imakyurei on December 2016
Gypsy jazz store in Rome and Netherlands I will be traveling to Rome and Amsterdam this summer and I was wondering if anyone in the forum know of a music store in Rome or Amster… jgm FAQ 2 / 409 nicksansone on March 2017
Midsummer Manouche 2017 - Gypsy Jazz in Glasgow & Edinburgh.Midsummer Manouche 2017: Two Cities, Two-day gypsy-jazz jam session. Listen to or jam all-weekend with some of the finest Gypsy Swing and Jazz Gita… AndyW Europe 0 / 246 AndyW on July 2017
Workshop gypsy jazz with Aurelien Bouly 1 WEEK !FULL BOARD PACKAGE ! IN FRANCE starting 465$Masterclass Workshop 2018 1 WEEK !FULL BOARD PACKAGE ! La Palmyre (France) April the 14 to 21, April & the 21 to 28 6 days for 3 to 4 h /day … Aurélien Welcome 1 / 181 Aurélien on January 2018
Django in June Early Bird Registration ends in one week.Just sayin'. :) If you are coming, you might want to save $50 on tuition and get better concert seating. We already have over 100 registrations, so… AndrewLawrence North America 0 / 111 AndrewLawrence on February 2018
Gypsy Jazz Workshop Vienna, Austrian Gypsy jazz scene?Hey everyone, I'm having a workshop over in Vienna and I don't know too many players or the scene out in Vienna or in the rest of austria. Are an… TseeBaeng Europe 2 / 217 TseeBaeng on April 2018
Gypsy jazz players in norway interested in jamming?Hi, and to get straight to the point. I'm interested in hooking up with a fellow guitar player(s) in around Oslo to do some gypsy jazz playing with. … kantor1003 Europe 2 / 77 kantor1003 on April 23
Angelo "Week-End Guitar" Funky Gypsy Jazz from CorHi All, I've long had a fascination with the South of France and Corsica. Both Tchan-Tchou and Bousquet were from the south and each has a unique st… Ted Gottsegen History 9 / 2.9K Barengero on January 2005
gypsy jazz in western montanai have a duo with a friend (mandolin and guitar) heavily influenced by django and the hot club. we play once or twice a month at a restaurant called … rosett North America 2 / 1K Bob Holo on January 2005