DjangoBooks.com

WTB Mandolin

Also looking for a mandolin!!!

I got my guitar off here....so why not search for a mando.

Thanks in advance guys!

Usa....small boutique...handmade....you know the drill.

under 1k please.

OR..... something very inexpensive and a very good deal........
Tagged:

Comments

flatiron?

there's a few on reverb but there going for a lot more than I would like to pay.....
  • cavemusiccavemusic Edmonton, Alberta 2010 JWC Modele Jazz, 2015 Jean Barault Grande Bouche with resonator, 1947 Kay upright bass, Django finger puppet
    Hmm under $1k might not get a great instrument. But your best bet would be the classifieds at Mandolin Cafe:
    http://www.mandolincafe.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi

Eastmans are usually pretty good for your dollar.
    Kevin
  • t-birdt-bird Portland, Oregon Castelluccia Nuages, Dupont Nomade
    @guitarshark a mandolin? Shouldn't you be in the woodshed with your Patenotte? ;)
    This is true. And I did just jam on it for awhile ahahahha. I switch between the Pat for just gypsy stuff....and my larrivee for everything else. Besides electric....But some of those gypsy licks sound so damn cool on the mandolin.....gotta try that too. Why not. Somebodies gotta have an old flatiron laying around right????ha....Anything that inspires me to play I tend to checkout!!! I looked into getting a tanbur or sitar the other day too. My extra room is filled with instruments
    Would you be interested in a Weber Absaroka? It's in great shape since I primarily play guitar and I'm trying to raise funds for an archtop. I can send you pictures if you are interested.
    Uh yeah,but probably outta my price range
    Anyone?