DjangoBooks.com

Gonzalo Bergara to teach at Crown Guitar Workshop in Montana this summer!

Hello Gypsy Jazz lovers!

I just wanted to stop in and let you know that the Crown Guitar Workshop in Bigfork Montana is going to be hosting a week-long workshop "Gypsy Jazz: Django Style" taught by the fantastic Gonzalo Bergara and Max O'Rourke. The workshop runs from August 28th through September 4th and is located on the rustic resort grounds of the four star horse ranch, Flathead Lake Lodge. Check it out here: www.crownguitarfest.org

The Crown Guitar Workshop is entering its 7th year of providing a unique approach to guitar education; intensive workshops led by phenomenal faculty, guest instruction and master-classes by Festival Artists in Residence, daily electives, nightly jams and main-stage Festival concerts. There are 9 Workshops of all guitar genres to choose from, from Classical to Jazz, Rock and Blues, Americana and Gypsy Jazz! It is an incredible networking opportunity and it is widely known as "a week that will change your life".

In the mornings and afternoons at Crown, Gonzalo will teach the music of Django Reinhardt in an intimate class setting. You will work on several GJ standards and refine your soloing and rhythm technique. In the late afternoon and evenings, there are masterclasses and electives, as well as time for informal jams on the grounds of the lodge, and as an added bonus there are performance opportunities in various local establishments around Bigfork. One of the final nights is reserved for student performance on the main venue stage. Gonzalo will be assisted by Max O’Rourke, a young Gypsy Jazz phenomenon with whom he has been recording and touring extensively.

To learn more about this inspiring week of guitar, visit: www.crownguitarfest.org or call me, your Workshop Manager Amelia Thornton at 855-855-5900 ext. 3. I'll be happy to talk to you and tell you about my own experience at the Workshop last year.

Looking forward to talking soon!
Sincerely,
Amelia Thornton
Workshop Manager
Crown Guitar Workshop and Festival
855-855-5900
www.crownguitarfest.org
www.facebook.com/cocguitarfoundation
www.youtube.com/cocguitarfoundation
#crownguitarfest
guitarua