DjangoBooks.com

Django Jamboree Louisville November 2015

Charles MeadowsCharles Meadows WV✭✭✭ ALD Original, Dupont MD50
in Welcome Posts: 432
Anyone here planning to go? I haven't seen and ticket info yet - and I'm a little worried maybe things fell through. Anyone know anything? Thanks!

Comments

• bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    I saw Ben Andrews this weekend. He said he's firming up the lineup, and will announce several artists soon.
  • ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭
    I'll go if Rick Pitino is running it.
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    How is the vibe here? Is it only a 1 day workshop + concert thing, or is it a weekend thing with some djamming opportunities too? Is there a particular hotel most people crash, and what's the nearest airport?
  • Charles MeadowsCharles Meadows WV✭✭✭ ALD Original, Dupont MD50
    It's an up and coming thing so the more people come the better it will be. Ben Andrews has put in a lot of work organizing it. I think Adrien Moignard and Olli Soikeli will be there this year!
  • Hi Guys,
    Apologies for the lack of information, Django Jamboree lost some expected sponsorship but in the nick of time new sponsors have come through! We have confirmed Adrien Moignard and Rhythm Future Quartet are coming. We will also have special guest this year, Teddy Abrams, the conductor of the world renowned Louisville Orchestra and a fine clarinet player.
    Classes are available Saturday afternoon, November 14th with Jason Anick, Olli Soikkeli and Adrien Moignard!
    We'll post more as the festival evolves! Tickets and info at www.djangojamboree.com
    Charles Meadows