DjangoBooks.com

Selling my Olivier

Hello fellow guitarists,
I have acquired a new instrument and have been messing around with the idea of selling me Olivier Marin guitar.
This was Mathew Chatelain's Olivier for Zaiti Ensemble, on album as well as tours. He was i believe first owner.
He sold it to me in 2009, I recorded Implicated, Walking Home, Clasico with Adrien Moignard, The New hot club of america, and pretty much everything you see on YouTube, its that guitar.
Its hard to find a Gypsy Jazz guitar that one likes, thats why I've been reluctant to sell it, but I also think for me its time to move on and maybe if I don't let the past go the future won't show up either.
So guitar is in same exact shape as videos, signs of intense use, but not abuse. No cracks, has a little argentinan flag i once glued to the headstock. Why? good question, WHYYYYY???
Anyway, any questions feel free to email me, [email protected], or Facebook or anything else.
I will be coming to the States in one week, i can bring it with me then. If guitar doesn't sell before here.

I don't want to mail guitar to Europe, so there, if you live there, and you don't have anybody else in America, we can't do it.
Thanks for reading! and all the best to everybody and I hope we all cross paths and jam sometime soon.

Gonzalo Bergara

Comments

• edited June 2015 Posts: 3,707
    @Gonzalo Bergara

A price would perhaps be helpful. Also how are the frets?

I am trying to resist a GAS attack.
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
    I think it's sold
    thanks a lot again!
    Buco
  • StringswingerStringswinger Santa Cruz and San Francisco, CA✭✭✭✭ 1993 Dupont MD-20, Shelley Park Encore
    Gonzalo,

If you put a Cigano up for sale, I think it would sell quickly as guys would hope that some of your DNA might transfer to them and help their playing!

I am glad you had a quick sale. My friend, it has been too long since we last djammed...

Cheers,

Marc
    www.hotclubpacific.com
    "When the chord changes, you should change" Joe Pass