DjangoBooks.com

Fakebook for Bb instruments?

13»

Comments

• 761761 New

And my Clarinetist thanks you, as well:)

• AndyWAndyW Glasgow Scotland UK✭✭✭ Clarinets & Saxes- Selmer, Conn, Buescher, Leblanc et.al. // Guitars: Gerome, Caponnetto, Napoli, Musicalia, Bucolo, Sanchez et. al.

It's worth noting that Pierre @PapsPier has a lot of clarinet lead-sheets & transcribed solos for Django's recordings over at his site: https://djangonewquintettclarinet.wordpress.com/

761rudolfochristPapsPier
  • 761761 New

Great resource. Thanks Andy!

• crothcroth ✭✭
    edited January 2022 Posts: 107

I believe I have what you're looking for. I've sent you a PM to get in touch with me. Check it out and get back to me.

Addendum: I just saw that another kind soul posted a Bb fakebook on the thread. I think it's the same one that I have. If you'd like to check it out, I'd still be glad to send it to you.

~Carl (username is croth on this forum)

AndyW
  • 761761 New

Thanks Carl. Didn’t get a pm, but messaging you now.

• crothcroth ✭✭

I made another attempt to send you a PM. Try again.

• 761761 New

Got it! Thx!!

• jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F

I just found a Bb Fakebook in my files. 1st song is Aint Misbehavin, last is There Will Never Be Another You. It has 98 pages. Let me know if you would like a copy.

• 761761 New

Thank you! This has been resolved, and I have a copy of what is out there - seems to be the one you have. Thanks for the reply, tho!

• jelbarjelbar New
    edited August 2022 Posts: 1

thanks a lot guys!