DjangoBooks.com

bring my guitar from USA

Juan SandmanJuan Sandman Spain Eimers mod.Cuatre
in Welcome Posts: 4
Someone who 's going to Samois this year and can bring me a guitar from USA ? I will Invite to play in my caravn with my gypsy friends and some Spanish paella ; )
bbwood_98

Comments

• nicksansonenicksansone Amsterdam, The Netherlands✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015 Posts: 274
    Juan is a great guy and a fantastic guitar player, if I were in the US I'd certainly carry this guitar with me (he will pay the additional storage bag fee from the airlines) and get some lessons in return! He's one of the great masters that hasn't done much recording. Well worth the small effort.
    Juan Sandmanbbwood_98
  • Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
    edited April 2015 Posts: 1,854
    Juan, if I did bring your new guitar, would you let me borrow your old guitar while we're at Samois?

I'll be staying at the Country Club Hotel from Thursday June 25 to Sunday June 28.

Will
    pickitjohnbbwood_98
    Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."
    Hello?
    Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."
  • Juan SandmanJuan Sandman Spain Eimers mod.Cuatre
    Hello Will , If that sounds good ! could lend one Gitane DG- 320 mod John Jorgenson very nice and good sound
  • bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
    Will, Juan is a great player and person, and I really don't need to keep this guitar here in STL - - I'd love to have you take it, and I'm sure Juan can make sure you have a guitar while your there (Plus his gitane really is quite good!)
    Hit me up with any questions.
    edited May 2015 Posts: 1,854
    Check mailboxes for PM's...
    bbwood_98