DjangoBooks.com

FS: Schertler Giulia; K&K Definity

jerojero Michiana✭✭✭✭ J.P. Favino, Godefroy Maruejouls
in Classifieds Posts: 63
Happy new year friends,

I have for sale a barely used Schertler Giulia and a K&K Definity Pickup & Preamp unit.

The Giulia's a lovely little amp -- it has the natural sound that the bigger Schertlers are known for, and works especially well as a stage monitor. I gigged with it perhaps three times, and didn't really use it at home. Lovely bass response for such a tiny amp. $400.00, including travel bag (retails for $79.99).

The K&K was installed and removed from a guitar. I must admit that I never really got on with it, but it is highly feedback resistant (especially with the included preamp). There's still plenty of double-sided tape for easy installation under the bridge. $60.00.

Please PM if you have any questions.

Comments

• edited December 2014 Posts: 4,737
    Wow someone is getting a deal on K&K, too bad I'm not looking for a pickup.
    Nice prices all around.
    Good luck and happy new year!
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • I use K&Ks on both my gypsy guitars and love the sound! Good price!
  • jerojero Michiana✭✭✭✭ J.P. Favino, Godefroy Maruejouls
    Forgot to mention -- free shipping to the continental US.

As for the K&K, I should say that it worked much better on my Mareujouls oval-hole than my Favino D-Hole. The Favino hates all pickups. Funny old beast.
    K&K sold. Schertler still available. Really a lovely little amp! Please pm me if you have any questions.
    Hello Django friends.

The Schertler Giulia is still for sale -- I've dropped the price down to $300.00 plus shipping to the lower 48.

It's a great little amp -- very natural acoustic tone. PM me if you have any questions. Happy to send photos.

J
    Sold!