DjangoBooks.com

Altamira 01 and Altamira 10

1235»

Comments

• Rob MacKillopRob MacKillop Edinburgh, Scotland✭✭✭✭
    As an update: I have a rough plan to go to "Paris in the spring time" to the shop of Castelluccia, and choose between guitars in my price range - not sure what that will be yet, but I have a few instruments for sale. I should be able to get a good traditional French instrument.
    BucoJazzaferriJSanta
  • The bug has bitten Deep
    Rob MacKillop
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • We've all been bitten by that same bug I daresay many times before! The beauty of having been bitten is that you have instruments to sell, which for our lot is always tough. I had to part with a beautiful handmade mandolin and Deering banjo to trade for my Dupont. It was worth it! Good luck!
  • Rob MacKillopRob MacKillop Edinburgh, Scotland✭✭✭✭
    Ha, I have a Deering Plectrum banjo for sale, and a fretless gut-strung minstrel banjo, as well as a circa 1900 English banjo which is superb. And an Ibanez PM2. I might wait until after Christmas before putting them on the bay.