DjangoBooks.com

EBAY BEAUTIFUL RARE VINTAGE BUSATO GYSPY JAZZ MANOUCHE GUITAR! Buy it Now $4700.00????

2»

Comments

• Joli GadjoJoli Gadjo Cardiff, UK✭✭✭✭ Derecho, Bumgarner - VSOP, AJL
    Ain't sayin' a word...
    You're saying too much already!!
    - JG
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    John, if I ever say I'm not saying a word, I just told you all you need to know. One must be careful, in this litigious age, of what is said. Last time I flat-out called a guitar a fraud, an almighty row developed behind the scenes.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    merci beaucoup
    très bien

pick on

pickitjohn :peace:
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    What Michael said (or didn't say, as it were).
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    "Allegedly" is a good word to add for your protection.
  • When a deal looks too good to be true........usually is.
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • mwaddell000mwaddell000 Maryland
    I made a $500 offer... Deeeeclined.
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    I think someone realized what they got and are just trying to move along down the road. Recoup some losses perhaps.

pick on

pickitjohn :peace: