DjangoBooks.com

For Sale - $750 (Price Reduced) Gitane DG-330 John Jorgenson "Tuxedo" Model

GuitGuyGuitGuy Grand Junction, CO✭✭ AJL 503 X-O
edited June 2014 in Classifieds Posts: 15
Good Morning All,

I have recently become the lucky owner of a brand new AJL 503 XO guitar and I am selling my Gitane DG-330 Tuxedo model guitar. I purchased this instrument new in September 2013 and since it was my first GJ instrument, it got a lot of playing time over the past 8 months. The Gitane is in very good condition with only minor light pick scratches on the front. It has a very nice, loud, dry tone and comes with the original hard shell case and an extra Dupont Bridge.

I am asking $875. This price includes shipping to anywhere in the continental US. Please send me a message if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!

Guy Stephens
donald

Comments

• GuitGuyGuitGuy Grand Junction, CO✭✭ AJL 503 X-O
    Hello everyone,

It looks like I may have overpriced this guitar since it hasn't generated any responses. I am willing to part with this for $750, shipping within the Continental U.S. included. It really is a VERY nice guitar with no issues, but I do need to sell it to finish paying off my new AJL.

Please send me a message and let's talk! Thank you.

Guy Stephens
  • donalddonald Nova Scotia CA
    Cool (and different) GJ guitar, tell me more!