DjangoBooks.com

Crowdfunding Campaign For Australian Trio 'Django's Tiger.' Gypsy Instrumentation: Original Tunes

harryeharrye Australia✭✭✭ Antoine Prabel / Olivier Marin
edited May 2014 in Welcome Posts: 75
Australian trio 'Django's Tiger' are recording an album of original material, using gypsy jazz instrumentation! But we can only do it with your help.

As from today 19.05.14, we have 60 days to reach our fundraising target of $2700 through Pozible crowdfunding. When we reach our target, all pledgers will receive rewards for helping us realise our project.

You can pledge as much or as little as you like, where rewards reflect the level of support pledged. For just $10 you can pre-order a digital download of the upcoming album.

If you can't pledge, please like and share this event and our posts to help rally support of friends, family and music lovers.

See www.pozible.com/djangostiger to view our campaign video and make a pledge.

- - - Every Little Bit Helps - - -
Jon

Comments

• rimmrimm Ireland✭✭✭✭ Paul doyle D hole, washburn washington
    I hate to be negative man, but why don't you put aside the money from a few gigs when we recorded our first CD we broke our balls to pull the cash together for it.
    I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell
  • harryeharrye Australia✭✭✭ Antoine Prabel / Olivier Marin
    We could do that, but this is a chance to promote the upcoming recording and sell pre-orders of the CD.

It's more than just a money raiser, it's a chance to build momentum and interest in the project: I'd recommend crowd funding to anyone.

We've been putting aside money from gigs for another purpose: touring the CD once it's released :)

• rimmrimm Ireland✭✭✭✭ Paul doyle D hole, washburn washington
    ..I'm looking a new amp if anyone wants to send me some money, I intend on bringing it on my holidays but can't afford both. Stuffed envelopes can be passed to me at next gig or slip it into my sock suspender. The idea of funding another band to record an album is a bit crazy to me, but maybe that's a sign of the times and my turning 40.
    I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell