DjangoBooks.com

New "Gypsy Jazz Jam" App

bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
http://gypsyjazzjam.co.uk

Real recorded guitar and bass, no changing of keys, no generating your own charts, but tempo changes and looping tune up to 16 times. Free with Minor Swing and Swing 42, and $5 for adding 5 more. Has its limits, but better sounding than BIAB. I won't stop using Amazing Slow Downer or the VLC app, but it's a nice effort.

Comments

• MatteoMatteo Sweden✭✭✭✭ JWC Modele Jazz, Lottonen "Selmer-Maccaferri"
    I agree with that. It sounds good and got me inspired to practise with a backing track again. (I have used the IReal B app earlier and that is really "plastic" sounding.) Anyway, what is the VLC app and what does it do?
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    VLC is a free app that plays videos and music files (not from your iTunes purchases) that allows you to slow down your file without effecting the key.
  • MatteoMatteo Sweden✭✭✭✭ JWC Modele Jazz, Lottonen "Selmer-Maccaferri"
    Thanks! I found it now in the App Store. And I understand roughly what it can do. However, I already have the Amazing slowdowner, which I really find amazing, so no real hurry to check this one out too, I guess?