DjangoBooks.com

No Longer Available: Traded to a Dealer

edited February 2013 in Classifieds Posts: 6
I have a very clean, near mint condition 2002 Campellone 17" Standard natural blonde jazz archtop. This professional 25.5 scale instrument has a premium carved Sitka spruce top; gorgeous figured maple sides (3" rim), back and neck; ebony fretboard and peghead overlay; ivoroid headstock, neck and body binding; a floating full size Kent Armstrong humbucking pickup; volume and tone controls mounted to the pickguard; gold Grover tuners; gold/ebony tailpiece; and the original hard shell case. This instrument plays and sounds wonderful. I would like to trade it for a Dupont or other quality small bouche Gypsy guitar. I spend my time split between flatpicking and playing Gypsy jazz and the Campellone is not being played. Please email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> for pictures and/or questions concerning this fine instrument.

Comments

• jazzer57jazzer57 Jacksonville, FloridaNew
    Hi,

I sent you a private email. Thanks,

DJ
    DJ