DjangoBooks.com

Djangofest LA

2»

Comments

• ViejoVatoViejoVato New
    Dennis ...
    Thanks for the tip ... I have always like Paulus as a musician and had heard that he is a fine gentleman to deal with. We at DFSW are as poor as church mice but we are all non-profit and hope to finish incorporating and getting the IRS blessing (503c status) this year. If so we may be able to come up with the $K to get them here next year.
    Do you happen to have an email address ??

Jack ... thanks for the kind words ... we are going to try and get some internationl talent for next year and we are always looking for what I lovingly call a player's player with style... Shep and Tom mitchell, who are coming out this year fit the bill. We have been blessed with a group of folks that do not bring that excess baggage with them but rather are an engaging lot with a ready smile and an eagerness to play ...
    So... load up the van jack and drive out to win the 'Frisco Phil' award.. you won't regret it ...
    Pick up dennis and Ace along the way ...

Cheers all and Latcho Drom ...
    milz y debs y marlin
    Rancho LocaRosa
    "I don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way"
    my granny 'Meme' Foster circa 1998 at age 102
    Django Jerry Jam - home grown GJ & Dead Ahead pickin'
    http://www.DjangoJerryJam.com
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    hi, paulus would definitely appreciate any oppurtunity to play in the US, anyone interested can go through me for bookings outside of Holland . I have promotional CDs and pamphlets, etc which can be sent upon request. I don't have many left so for interested parties please only request if you think the possibilities of having him are good! thanks!