DjangoBooks.com

FS\ Almansa Handmade gypsy guitar

edited April 2012 in Classifieds Posts: 55
Im selling my guitar due to lack of playing, other things comes first,,i bought it 3 years ago its been played almost everyday and done a lot of jams, gigs and a couple of Jazzfestivals in Copenhagen. and it sounds great, its handmade i Spain by the Almansa,co, it has a solid spruce top(20 years old wood) the back and sides are rosewood, neck is walnut\ chunky style neck profile, like the favinos or dellarte, but with trussrod, and the fretboard is rosewood to, it has schaller deluxe tuners and a noname tailpiece, i payed 1400 euros for it and my price is 1000 euro, its a bargin for a quality handmade guitar, its super for lead, high notes that cuts through any rythm bashing, very dry and nasal tone, and at the sametime its very dark and loud when used for rythm playing, i often had comments about the tone projektion from other players who couldnt understand just how loud and dry this guitar is, it has been played on by Popy Basily and Robin Nolan, both had great comments and loved the sound and the playability
The guitar is located in Copenhagen\Denmark and comes wit a gigbag, sorry no case but can sell one that fits like glove for an ekstra 60 eorus

Comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tYRo8A1b0o

here is a small eksample of the sound the Almans guitar has, and also the power i has for cutting through my very loud hahl rythmbox:)
  • fraterfrater Prodigy
    Congratulations to both of you for your playing, you really swing!
    Thanks, we used to be more tight in the forms but in this video i hadnt played for 2 months so the rythm is a little sloppy , but it will have to do for now :D
    Thans for your many mails,, i just wanted to make it clear that there are no pickup installed in the guitar, id be willing to sell my peche ala mouce pickup with the guitar but for an additional 170 euros, so if you want the complete pacakage of the guitar, case and pickup it totals out as 1230 euros.
    keep swinging
    Im in the market for a D-hole gg-guitar, a dell arte china model would be fine, it needs to have a 14 fret neck, pickup is not of importance, a trade would be to prefer.
    let me know if anyone out there are in the mood for a trade with this guitar
    The guitar is with a new and happy owner