DjangoBooks.com

For Sale: Marc Delie oval hole----SOLD

oscaroscar yesNew
edited April 2005 in Classifieds Posts: 52
Sold!

New oval hole guitar by French luthier Marc Delie. Solid cherry back and sides, spruce top. Built to Favino size. Very powerful voice and loud! For those of you who have seen Stephane Wrembel perform, he plays a Delie guitar. W/ hard case. Asking $2000 Email for pics to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->. Thanks!

Comments

• oscaroscar yesNew
    Up for exposure. This baby is still available and will make someone very happy. :wink: I also would like to add a couple things. First, I would offer a 48 hour approval period for would-be buyers. Also, although I am a fairly new convert to gypsy jazz, I have bought and sold a bunch of guitars, flattops mostly, through other online forums and can offer references and the like if desired. Just hoping to raise the comfort level here in case anyone is seriously interested in the guitar, and a few of you have shown some interest.
  • oscaroscar yesNew
    SOLD!