mobreaumobreau U.K✭✭✭
edited November 2005 in Licks and Patterns Posts: 48
E---------9-------7----
B-------------8--------
G----------------------
D----------------------
A----------------------
E----------------------

Simple and effective with that classic adriane quirkiness. I'm not sure if he got this from Bireli or what but I was listening to a recording I have of him at his debut in Samois 3 yrs ago and he was playing this all over the place, as you will see it fits everywhere!

Comments

• mobreaumobreau U.K✭✭✭
    Adriane, Adrien? sorry I'm always confused by that one.
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    wow that 's almost my sister in law's name....

anyway i dont recognize that lick... could it be the bireli lick that i posted?
  • mobreaumobreau U.K✭✭✭
    Christ! I will be careful with my spelling! erm sorry I may of been a bit vague. I guess it's in asimular vain as the Bireli lick. Its just a repetative thing and and as you may of guessed played pretty damn fast.

duddud etc
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    if we're talking about the same repetive pattern, then i'm afraid that isn't it :oops: :oops: :oops: .... i posted it already... also it isn't D U D D U D, it's straight alternate picking
  • mobreaumobreau U.K✭✭✭
    I don't know man! are we on about the same lick? Anyway who cares, I quite like that thing and I'm quite sure that's the one he was playing back on that tape I have. This is over three years ago the guy's playing is evolving all the time, just a little thing, not to worry. Excuse my "duddud's that will be due my personel yet highly evolved style :wink:
  • mobreaumobreau U.K✭✭✭
    E----9-----7------
    B-----------------8
    G------------------
    D------------------
    A------------------
    E------------------
    :oops: :oops: Excuse me , I am a cretin. This is how it should be written. Whether it makes any difference or not to the confusion I don't know. :)