DjangoBooks.com

a few NYC Gigs!

bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
edited October 2005 in North America Posts: 671
Hi everyone,
So . . . I have a few gigs coming up:
Sunday 12-3pm at jam for bread- the corner of Pacific and Henry streets in Brooklyn, NY.
It's free, and a great place to enjoy bruch, great coffe, and pastries-
nice open space and everthing. . . really nice new Brooklyn venue.
Monday night 8-11pm at Bar Tabac- corner of Pacific and dean streets in Brooklyn, NY.
one of the best french bistro's in NYC, a great place to eat and hang,
great bar, Cool Place.
hope to sees you there
Ben

Comments

• bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
    Hi djangobooks-
    So I am playing The next two sundays at Jam For Bread Cafe; a cafe located at the corner of Pacific and henry streets in Brooklyn, NY. The gig is from 12-4 with the last part being a jam session for those wanting to try some django licks out.
    The band is going to be great; including these guys:
    Tom Landman- Lead Guitar
    Piruz Partow- Bass
    and me Ben Wood - Rhythm Guitar.
    And some great guests later on in the day.
    the exact dates are September 25 and October 2.
    come out and play or Listen . . . It'll be fun.
    Cheers,
    B.
  • bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
    Last sunday before High holidays!
    hi everyone- so we are doing the brunch and jam this week- the relevent information is already in the thread- please come out and listen, then rock a few gypsy gems!
    Cheers,
    Ben
  • duaneduane New
    hey ben,

i'm looking for a rhythm player to help me out with a showcase in monticello (about 2hrs outside nyc) on nov 11.

you have any leads on someone who'd be interested in that?

i'll also be hanging in nyc for a couple of days around that weekend. any gigs or jams happening then?

thanks,
    duane
    Duane,
    Yes, and yes, and um . . . .
    I'll do the gig for you if you like . . .
    There is a jam that weekend, plus dorado, angleo and sampson being in town and giving a class . . . . they are playing at birdland. also there's a jam on tuesdays at bar tabac.
    so . . .
    Cheers,
    B.