DjangoBooks.com

'02 Dupont Vielle Reserve #009 oval

kidtulsakidtulsa New
edited July 2007 in Classifieds Posts: 61
I'm the 2nd owner of this wonderful guitar. From the first year of production, same as Bireli's. Minor play wear/dings -- it was my main gigging guitar for quite awhile. One of the orig. tuning buttons broke into pieces (the first few had these brittle, resin-like buttons), but I have a replacement set of white ones from Maurice Dupont (there's a temporary one on there now). What can I say about these instruments that hasn't been said before. Deep, rich, balanced tone and beautiful workmanship. As close to a Selmer as you can get. Selling to finance another instrument. $5900. Email me directly with any questions; <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->.
thanks,
Pete

Comments

• Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    Pete,

I'm sorry to hear you're selling this guitar - it's a h*** of a nice rig.

But then again, your new Dupont is amazing too. Are you getting that same deal Django did? (you get to go over and play all Maurice's new guitars and choose the ones you want ;)

-Bob
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.
  • kidtulsakidtulsa New
    Hee hee. Unfortunately not. But, I have been very lucky in finding the two Duponts I have.
  • chip gulbrochip gulbro Huntsville, AlNew
    Do you have any pictures?
    When in doubt-listen.
  • kidtulsakidtulsa New
    I do have some photos, however the guitar has been sold. Thanks to everyone who inquired about it!
    best,
    Pete