DjangoBooks.com

Patenotte Grande Bouche NEW PRICE!

WillieWillie HamburgNew
edited 7:55AM in Classifieds Posts: 839

Louis Patenotte Grande Bouche 950 € (or nearest offer)

If anyone is interested, please contact me via inbox. For shipping outside of Hamburg we have to find a good solution.

DoubleWhiskybillyshakesBucovoutoreenieBillDaCostaWilliamsJangle_Jamie

Comments

I'm not in the market but just wanted to say very pretty playing :)

WilliebillyshakesJangle_Jamie
  • WillieWillie HamburgNew

@voutoreenie

Thanks for the compliment. These vintage instruments make you sound much better than you play in reality ...

voutoreenieBillDaCostaWilliams
  • WillieWillie HamburgNew

What a topsy-turvy world! I want to sell my old manouche guitars, and my old lady says "Are you crazy? Such beautiful and good sounding instruments! Keep at least that rare mystery guitar!"

So there is only the Patenotte left for sale (unless someone is willing to pay a Selmer price for the Mystery; this might convince even my wife).

billyshakesBillDaCostaWilliamsBucoJangle_Jamie
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

Ha ha! Our spouses can always surprise us.

I recently bought an F-hole with the idea of getting rid of one of my other guitars. The new guitar plays super sweet, but I wasn't sure if I liked it better than the other. I asked my wife to see what she thought about it. She said they were both different and thus should keep them both. I didn't ask twice!

Willie